Volunteers are critical to the success of our program, and are one of our most important assets at Emmaus House. Our need for volunteers is constant, and we are always looking for positive volunteers who are eager to make a difference. Some of our volunteer opportunities include:
- Childcare (tutoring, storytelling, etc);
- Administrative Support (answering phones, writing thank you notes, filing);
- Teaching (Computer skills, Life Skills, ESL, etc);
- Special Projects (gardening, fund development, etc);
- Legal Advocate;
- Adult Mentor;
- Kids Club Facilitator;
- Grant Researcher/ Writer and more.
Whether it is helping out around the office, or childcare, all assistance is greatly appreciated! Join our staff and help us in our effort to protect the lives of women and children. If you are interested, please contact us or print and fill out the volunteer forms, using the links below. We look forward to working with you.
Volunteer Form (Printable)